● In March 2006, Li Guodong, head of the editorial board of New Tang Dynasty TV News Centre, died of liver cancer in New York.
● On June 22, 2006, Feng Lili, the Falun Gong backbone died of pancreatic cancer in Houston, United States. Feng advocated all the time that Falun Gong had magic effect on human body. She was regarded as "a leader of Falun Gong in medical profession." According to insiders, she was found suffering from pancreatic cancer as early as 2003, but she took it as a test of Karma, and believed firmly that Falun Gong would enable her to recover.
● On New Year's Day of 2007, a Falun Gong backbone Zhu Genmei in Germany, died of diabetes because she was obsessed with Falun Gong and refused medical treatment. Her diagnosis was confirmed two years earlier, but Zhu persisted in cultivation for curing illness. The Germany doctor pointed out that Zhu died of fatal blood infection because of not being treated in time.
● In December 2007, Quan Panlie, a key member of Korean Falun Dafa Association, was seriously wounded in a car accident and died after failing to respond to emergency treatment.
● On May 3, 2008, Liu Jinan, a Falun Gong backbone in North America, died after falling down from a 16-feet-high building at a construction site of the Falun Gong base located in the Hope Hill of New Jersey, USA.